Sunday, March 14, 2010

Note to Preserve Bristol readers


Hello Preserve Bristol and other blog readers:

In the past I have been able to send out an email reminder from my computer to the Preserve Bristol e-list blog members and offer a quick summary of new topics discussed.

Lately I have been having difficulties with my Mac address book. It doesn't want to send out notices to large numbers of recipients.

If you have not heard from me with a reminder lately, it is not because I have forgotten you. I'm just not able to technically do it.

The blog information will continue to be supplemented daily as it has been in the past. The link to the Preserve Bristol blog is the same at: http://preservebristol.blogspot.com/2010_03_01_archive.html It would probably be best to bookmark it or drag the address to your desktop for future use.

Thank you.

Best,

Lindsay Green
Co-Chair Preserve Bristol

No comments: